"give a mask, get a mask"
With the order of each mask, we donate at least one mask to those that are most vulnerable in our communities.
These three-layer non-medical masks are constructed based on the design & specs from Suay Sew Shop in LA who discovered after testing dozens of fabrics, that adding two layers of shop towels and a design that produces a tighter-fit, they could make a mask that filters particles 2 to 3 times better than cotton alone.
- mask is reusable, and washable by hand.
- durable cotton outside-facing layer
- Inner two sewn-in filter layers are non-woven polypropylene Hydroknit (shop towels).
- nose wire is inside the seam
- elastic binding and ties rather than loops ensure a tighter fit that don't loosen over time
Sizes: The mask comes in various sizes for best fit. Please specify at checkout what size you need:
- Youth (7-12) size mask is designed for children, kids, and adolescents 50-90 lbs
- Small size mask fits most young or petite adults and women 90-125 lbs
- Medium/Regular size mask fits most most people 126-170 lbs
- Larger size mask has 5% more fabric (seems to fit people over 170lbs).
Masks are hand made in the USA by a professional tailors in East Los Angeles.
Please note that we use Wypall X80 towels for filters, which come in blue, red, and white colors.
Thank you for your support!
Mask Storage: Hang the mask in a designated area, or store in its own paper bag or cardboard box, one bag/box per mask.
Mask Care instructions: Hand wash in warm water with soap. Hang dry.
This mask is not intended for medical purposes. No refunds or returns are available.